Australian Stories at our 9th annual Short Film Festival.
TICKETS ON SALE 19th August!
*NOTE – a 30 cent per ticket TryBooking.com online booking fee will be added to your credit card
Saturday 16th September 2017 – Evening Smart Casual Event
Or get really dressed up and strut the Red Carpet.
Tickets $30 from “Hunt a Book” (Kelly St Scone) or Online* with TryBooking
Tickets $15 from “Hunt a Book” (Kelly St Scone) or Online* with TryBooking
This year, award-winning Australian Short Films including those starring:
- Shane Jacobsen – Kenny, The Dressmaker, Jack Irish, Oddball
- Josh Lawson – Sea Patrol, Any questions for Ben, Anchorman 2, Hoges.
- Damien Walshe-Howling – Blue Heelers, Underbelly (Bikie Wars), Janet King.
- Adriano Zumba – Famous Pastry Chef and guest on Masterchef Australia.
- Jay Laga’aia – Water Rats, Star Wars, Home & Away, Play School.
- Barry Otto – The Great Gatsby, The Dressmaker, Strictly Ballroom
- Frank Woodley – Spicks and Specks, Woodley, Lano and Woodley
- Jack Charles – Chant of Jimmy Blacksmith, Pan, Mystery Road, Cleverman, The Gods of Wheat Street, Wolf Creek.
- Peter McAllum – an actor in film, TV and theatre, with a long list of credits including Crownies, Rake, Packed To The Rafters, Home & Away and All Saints.
- Kiki Dillon – producer, whose short film, Dream Baby, screening at this Festival, has won an AACTA award.
- Andrew Lee – production designer, director and writer of short films.
- Ashlea Ritchie – producer of online content, music videos and short films
- Maddie Stewart – production designer on film and TV
NOTE – Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian
Our annual FilmFest is a cinema and social experience. The buzz you get at an event like this isn’t something you replicate at home, and we are showing films most people normally wouldn’t get the chance to see. We also provide a social setting for people to discuss the films so everyone can share in the atmosphere.
There will be a broad cross section of animation, comedy, romance and drama. Each short film tells its own very different story for viewers to appreciate and enjoy.
After leaving the inaugural Scone FilmFest 2009, actor Roy Billing said, “The Scone audience seemed to really connect with all the films. No one wanted to miss anything! A good night all round. My wife and I certainly enjoyed the hospitality and the opportunity to meet everyone.”
On Saturday night we roll out the red carpet with drinks and a delicious supper, before the program of acclaimed Australian Short Films. Enjoy dessert and coffee afterwards, and meet our film guests.
Sunday morning please join us for a casual encore screening of our film program with a delicious morning tea available beforehand.
Due to insurance requirements, under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Experience a film-lover’s delight, in the bustling country market town of Scone, in the glorious surrounds of the Upper Hunter Valley. Visit for the day, or stay the weekend and enjoy world renowned thoroughbred studs, vineyards, Lake Glenbawn, and the Tasmanian Devil’s Ark.
firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 0428508326